Sunday 11 May 2014

Smile with Tired Eyes, Tired Minds

I don't think anyone could argue there to be many things greater in the world than a sunrise, viewed through sleepy eyes, tinted by the groggy happiness of being woken up by pink light pouring in through the window.
Now that its nearing summer, and the end of the school year, I'd like to think this will begin to happen more often, be that because I like to remain optimistic about the Scottish weather, or just because I could certainly do with that helping hand every morning to snap me out my slumber!
A sunrise (or set) is the most perfect excuse to wander round aimlessly with my camera, and recently after unexpectedly waking up early one day, I decided to pull on a hoodie and trainers with my pyjamas and do just that...

Seeing the sky in all its bright and pastel glory makes it so much easier to think positively the rest of the day, don't you think? Its as though those rosy shades seep into your brain, and suddenly you find the maybe that test, or awkward moment, or bad hair day isn't quite as bad as you initially thought! And who wouldn't want that kind of realisation?
I can only hope that whether the sun chooses to shine where you are or not, you can perhaps take a moment to enjoy the whole experience vicariously through my photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment